Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HK : 3rd day

Doing this rant today cuz I was too lazy/sleepy to type it up last night:

So woke up around 8:30 went for dim sum at Fung Sing (go here everyday for breakfast basically). Ordered the usual stuff, nothing new. Then went out to get my HK ID card done. Took about 1.5 hours to go through with the whole process. Then went back home and headed out to meet up with Poon.

He just woke up (around 2pm lol) and we went to some cafe. I had the baked pork chop rice. He just had some instant noodles.


Afterwards, we got lost trying to find how to get to Miramar shopping center. Took us about 1 hour to get there. We went in like 2 circles before finally finding it. I copped Alex's raw jeans (w/ da selvedge) @ uniqlo. Wasn't able to find Patty's jeans. They ran out of 31's.



Then we went to Mong Kok just browsing shoes and clothes. I didn't end up getting anything but Martin got 2 zipups @ Esprit. Spent around 2 hours in Mong Kok before going back home.

Yea so it took us around another 2 hours to get home cuz we couldn't find our shuttle bus lmao. Oh well. For dinner, we went to this taiwanese noodle place (forgot to take pics). It was good. Noodles were chewy and the beef was good. After that, I wanted to eat more food so we headed out to McD's; We got a Filet-O-Fish meal and a Grilled Chicken Sandwich (freaking got my wrong order as I wanted a crispy chicken but I was alright with the grilled sandwich too b/c I never tried it before). Then just went home, hung for a bit. He went home and I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment