Monday, February 22, 2010

1 week 3rd day

Look @ which store I visited again...



For Grandma back home in Van.

After got back home, I chilled out for a bit and then went out to Maxim's cafe for lunch with Uncle Albert. Then we ran some errands (visit bank, etc.) and headed home afterwards. While he was taking an afternoon nap, I went out bought some more gatsby and snacks.


At around 7, I went out to TST with Martin for lunch @ Fairwood (Tai Fai Wood) for just a quick meal.



We went back home to Hung Hom and then shopped around Jusco for some more gifts for my little cousins. I got some candies and some hair scrunchies for them.



Then we went to Wonderland (HK's mini Toys R Us) and I grabbed some more capsule toys. I love those things.


Went back and packed up half of my stuff (with Martin's help) in advance for leaving tomorrow. Did the brotherhood handshake and parted. I'll see ya homie in 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment