Saturday, January 16, 2010

Great way to start off the weekend.

Hope all of you are having an awesome weekend. Sadly, I'm not. Was going up westwood plateau by bike to post some tutoring advertisements and when I'm halfway up the hill, boom, look at the rear tires; freaking flat. Again. This leads me to conclude that Specialized bicycles suck and do not purchase them. Jk. Previous 2 accidents were my fault, this one, dunno why I got a flat again. If I look on the brightside, at least it isn't expensive to repair.

Anyways, shout outz:

Props to AChen for working so hard on his shoe modelling projec; really excited to see the final product and will post pictures online later.

Props to JPark for landing a job @ the Korean restaurant up on Westwood; will be heading up there before my Hong Kong trip for "testing" the food up there. Hope it's good.

Patty, for laying the smackdown on them yellow hair-ed fobby gay guys in TA club. You know who you are; watch out.

PS: Hope Martin isn't dead in HK cuz he hasn't been online for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment